If you just need some quick clarity…
I offer e-mail and phone consults. Sometimes you just need some quick advice or understanding about what is goin on. And what you need to do next. I am upfront and honest and work fast.
- Just send me an e-mail with QUESTION in the subject line and ask me your question. I will send you a link to pay. The charge for each e-mail is $100. When I have received your payment, I will send back a response. I answer e-mails within 32 hrs.after I receive your payment.
- SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO ASK YOUR Q. A little history, how long together, how old are you? How do you feel? What is going on at this time, how you are stuck, what exactly do you need to know? 🙂 For instance…My boyfriend/husband has been doing this and that. Tell me the behaviors. I want to do this or I don’t know what to do. What is the best thing to do? How do I answer him? Should I stay? etc…
- I only take a few e-mails at a time so I know I”ll have time to give you a thoughtful answer.
- I will get to the heart of the matter and let you know my suggestions on how to move forward.
- Your e-mail questions need to be UP TO 350 words.
- These sessions cost $100 for each e-mail.
- Just send me an e-mail and I will give you a couple of times you can book. I will send you a link to pay. After you pay, I will get you in a time slot as soon as I can.
- These slots are pretty busy, I only have a few…but I will get you in as soon as I can.
- Phone sessions are for 50 min. The charge is $200 for each call. I can get right to the root of the issue and give you info on what I think is going on and what you need to do next. I’ll help you be succinct and get to the point so you can make the most of our time.
- After you have paid, then I will set up a time for you. We move fast around here:) So first come, first served. I’ll send you a link to pay online.
- Some people really like the e-mails, others like to hear a voice. Which ever works for you is fine!
These are NOT therapy sessions, they are just quick questions to give you some help to move forward.